See you again at the 8th Winterthur Chess Week, October 3rd-11th, 2008!
- City President opens the 7th Winterthur Chess Week
- Added September 7th 2007
On October 5, 16:00h, Ernst Wohlwend, the City President of Winterthur, will personally welcome the participants of the 7th Winterthur Chess Week and will execute the first move of the tournament. We look forward to the City President's visit.
- Solutions to the pawn endings
- Added September 1st 2007
The solutions of the pawn endings are now online!
- Program is available for download
- Added August 31st, 2007
- Pawn endings from previous Winterthur Chess Weeks
- Added on August 11th 2007
To continue our retrospect on previous Chess Weeks we now take a look at four tricky pawn endings that will certainly challenge your calculating powers.
- Solutions to the combinations
- Added June 2nd 2007
The solutions of the combinations are now online!
- Combinations from previous Winterthur Chess Weeks
- Added on May 13th 2007
To get in the mood for the Winterthur Chess Week 2007 we take a look back on previous tournaments. As a starter, we present you six combinations taken from the Chess Week 2006. Have a lot of fun solving them!